7. Use the country's resources to provide badly needed social services to citizens of South Sudan including but not limited to offering free quality education and free health care services.
6. Implement the Blueprint for South Sudan including reforming the governance system, security apparatus and civil services in South Sudan in line with the proposed federal structure in South Sudan.
5. Develop a consensual Blueprint for South Sudan which will include establishing a Federal System based on a multiparty democracy.
4. Draw up a strategy for achieving reconciliation and harmonious co-existence in the country.
3. Implement the way forward.
2. Mobilize support for the way forward.
1. Engage other political parties and stakeholders in South Sudan on the peace process and achieving peace.